How do I join the Pet Health Plan?
Come into practice to complete a simple application form which will include full details of the agreement. You will need to bring your bank details.
Alternatively, please call the Pet Health Plans team on 0800 169 9958 Monday-Thursday 8:30am-6:00pm and Friday 8:30am-5:00pm to join over the phone.
You will be sent a welcome pack in which you will find a copy of your full agreement details. You have 14 days to cancel should you want to.
Is this insurance?
Pet Health Plans are not pet insurance: Pet Health Plans include the regular things (like vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatment, health checks and advice) in your monthly payment plan.
However young or old your pet, a Pet Health Plan is designed to adapt to your pet’s needs, from puppy to kitten through to adulthood and throughout their senior years.
1) There is a joining fee of £10 per owner (for life). This fee will be collected with the first payment.
2) If you cancel at any time other than on an anniversary of joining the plan, you will be required to pay the practice either the outstanding amount for treatment received, or the monthly payments due until the anniversary of your plan, whichever is lower.
3) No refunds are payable for any months paid before a pet’s death except at the discretion of the practice.
4) Plans and prices valid from 1st February 2019.
5) Puppies join at expected adult weight.